Our Promise to You
1. I promise to coach you with sound financial advice. My sole purpose is in helping you, the client.
2. I promise to honor your complete privacy. I will not share what I discuss with any other person without your specific and written permission first.
Your Promise to Us
1. Your communication is crucial to the success of our meetings. You will be truthful and transparent with your thoughts, ideas, dreams, goals, and challenges.
2. You will fulfill a number of pre-session tasks to ensure our time together is best utilized. These steps may include answering a questionnaire, completing a financial worksheet, reading an educational handout or reviewing an instructional video. These tasks must be completed 48 hours before your scheduled appointment or the session will be canceled.
3. You understand that refunds are not offered on any Accelerator Sessions. Refund requests will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
4. You understand that Accelerator Session requests to reschedule will not be honored.
5. You are solely responsible for your actions, choices, and decisions.
6. You hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge Megan Robinson and Goodbye to Broke, LLC, their agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit, action, demand or right to compensation for damages you may claim to have or that you may have arising out of actions, omissions, or commissions taken by yourself or by Megan Robinson as a result of advice given by Megan Robinson or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated hereunder. You further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not herein expressed has been made to you to enter into this release. The release made pursuant to this paragraph shall bind your heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns and agents.